Trade shows, product launch, car rallies: each event is unique and requires a specific approach and logistics tracking. Thanks to our experience in events logistics, we offer you customised solutions adapted to your needs and challenges.
MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN EVENTS LOGISTICS
Our services integrate all of our expertise to support your events logistics worldwide.
- Trade shows and fairs,
- rallies and sports competitions,
- Product launches, press events,
- film, advertising and photo shoots, concerts ...
A FULL SUPPORT FOR YOUR PROJECT
Your project is handled by a dedicated point of contact who coordinates and manages each step, from the project analysis and planning to its delivery. In order to design and implement your personalised logistics solution, this expert relies on the skills and resources of our integrated network and on a pool of specialised partners worldwide.
- Assessment of technical requirements,
- Design of an integrated logistics solution:
- collection and delivery,
- multimodal transport with the possibility of dedicated transport,
- customs: administrative and customs formalities for imports/exports and temporary admission
- On-site events logistics:
- dedicated resources and handling equipment,
- equipment storage and preparation,
- returns management,
- report and continuous improvement.
EXPERTISE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF AUTOMITIVE EVENTS
A recognised expert in international automotive logistics, we specifically manage your events, with demanding specifications, and ensure their confidentiality:
- trade shows, press events, sports competitions (races or rallies);
- prototype testing in extreme conditions;
- launch of new models, special operations at dealers;
We manage all of your planning constraints and ensure the integrity and brand image of your rolling or non rolling vehicles: models, demonstration vehicles, concept cars, prototypes or pre-series.
OUR ADDED-VALUE SERVICES
To ensure the success of your shipments, we offer a wide range of services as well as personalised tracking:
- insurance and customs,
- vehicle preparation before transport: control, measure, technical assistance
- management of confidential and secure transport with dedicated drivers
- on-site events logistics: vehicle preparation, maintenance, technical assistance, repair.